EXPRESS SERIES - LIMITED 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Marquis Cabinets warrants to the original consumer purchaser that the cabinet box, shelves, and drawer box will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use, for five years. This warranty is not transferable. No representative of
Marquis Cabinets has the authority to modify this warranty.
This limited 5 year warranty does not apply to:
1. Products that are installed in cabinets that are not manufactured by Marquis Cabinets.
Example: Rev-A-Shelf items, Blum, etc.
2. Against expansion or contraction occurring as a result of humidity levels being too high or too low.
We recommend 35 to 45% relative humidity levels in your home. This warranty will be void if cabinets
are stored or installed in environments that do not have properly controlled humidity levels.
3. Cabinetry installed outdoors.
4. Cabinets that have been improperly installed, cleaned or maintained.
5. Cabinets not installed in the United States.
6. Defects caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alterations, environmental conditions, improper
installation, normal wear and tear, commercial use or improper storage and handling.
7. Labor for replacement or removal of cabinets.
8. Classic and Imperial cabinets should not be mixed with Express cabinets in a project. Doing so will void any warranty on color issues.
1. Wood characteristics that are inherently associated with a wood species. Each wood specie exhibits its
own distinctive pattern and characteristics which adds to its natural beauty. Grain variances, mineral
streaks, worm holes and knots are not considered defects. There is not a minimum or maximum amount
of characteristics and variances are not considered defects.
2. Color variations. This warranty does not cover the natural aging and darkening of the wood color, nor
does it apply to the inherent growth characteristics of the wood. As with other natural materials, wood
is affected by environmental factors such as natural and artificial lighting. Darkening or mellowing of the
wood can be expected and is a natural process of wood.
3. From time to time, we will change design, specifications and materials, as conditions require
and improvements are developed, but we have no obligation to incorporate such changes in
products we previously manufactured.
Marquis Cabinets may elect to repair or replace any Marquis Cabinet product covered by our warranty.
Should defects in material or workmanship exist during this warranty, Marquis Cabinets will elect, at its
discretion, to either repair or replace the defective material or component, excluding labor
costs. This warranty covers only parts and materials supplied by Marquis Cabinets and does
not cover costs for removal or installation of counter tops, plumbing fixtures, appliances or
related materials, or labor costs. Natural and environmental factors will affect cabinet products
over time: therefore, Marquis Cabinets cannot be responsible for replacement products that may
not exactly color-match installed product.
Some states do not allow exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may
also have other rights.
The Express Series is designed to be a commodity cabinet line. This entry level series of our cabinets
may have slight imperfections that will be visible. This is an acceptable characteristic of this economical
line and will not be a reason for replacement.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.